Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Value Stream Team Leader to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Promotion and delivery of world class manufacturing practices (GMP) and '5s' workplace organization. Coaching and mentoring to ensure consistency across all individual teams.
- Manage relevant key performance indicators utilizing the Journey to Excellence programme techniques and toolkit. Focus on cost, organizational losses and loss reduction, to maintain and surpass production targets.
- Adhering to Health & Safety practices, using our behavioral safety programme 'Dupont Safestart' and ensuring teams operate within our 'safe systems of work'. Driving root cause corrective actions for all identified risks and ensuring close out.
- Meet and surpass all external and internal audit standards, working with the quality department to ensure all required quality and food safety standards are met and all appropriate Quality documentation is completed in full.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and process control sheets in compliance with Quality Management Systems, ensuring comprehensive training is provided to all individuals within the Operations Team.
- Ensure professional people management in line with our HPO standards and Performance Management processes, to contribute to high levels of employee engagement. The successful applicant will have no direct reports.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, e.g. English and Maths O' level / GCSE equivalent
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, with evidence of steady progression through increasingly responsible roles.
- FMCG/wet processing experience. Food industry best practice health & hygiene experience.
- Mechanical aptitude, engineering experience will be an advantage
- Good computer literacy skills, able to utilize Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a high standard
- Skills ofquick decision-making, with the confidence and drive to make a positive difference to work environment
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills - a must in this fast-paced manufacturing facility, as are sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and present accurate statistical data to a broad range of individuals
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands includingSchwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our "Power of People" principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.