This Internal Sales Manager role offers an excellent basic salary and superb benefits! 33 Days holiday per year! Bonus Scheme - Based on company performance! Group Pension scheme! Life Assurance! Child Care Vouchers! Cycle to Work Scheme!
As the Internal Sales Manager - you will be working for an international organisation with more than 50 offices across the globe! They manufacture a very technical product for the Aerospace, Automotive and Technical Health markets. They have been established for over 35 years and are a leader in their field with an unrivalled reputation for Excellence.
Purpose of the role:
You will contribute to the profitable sales growth of the business within the global market. Cultivation of potential business opportunities and gaining additional, long term business with key accounts and their suppliers will be a crucial element of this role.
The ability to initiate and develop effective relationships with key influencers, decision makers and colleagues will be crucial.
Seeking out, developing and converting new business will be key and some of this business will take time to come to fruition: the successful candidate will therefore be self-motivating and tenacious.
As the Internal Sales Manager, your duties will include:
- Develop, agree and implement an account and sales development plan to ensure sales value and profitability targets are achieved
- Opportunity creation and management: Identify, pursue and convert opportunities for the business, utilizing dedicated CRM tools
- Sales lead development, customer/engineering quotes, enquires, actioning and management of the quotation process
- Negotiation of contracts and orders
- Tender management
- Account management and maintenance
- Market and competitor profiling, reacting to competitor activity
- Liaise with Technical, Ops, Marketing and other internal departments in order to help deliver the sales plan
- Analysis and interpretation of marketing statistics and internal business systems to proactively target customer activity: CRM Hot-lists, Lost opportunity resurrection, Exhibition follow-up
- KPI Performance reporting
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are:
- Previous experience as an Internal Sales Manager or similar - essential
- Commercial experience in Engineering is essential
- Experience in the following sectors: Aviation, Defence, Automotive, Industrial - Medical or Nuclear
- Account management/sales/business development
- Experienced at selling in international engineering markets
- Excellent CRM User
- Excellent Negotiating skills
- Relationship building: ability to relate to people
- Strong presentation skills
- Sound decision making skills based upon financial appraisals and analysis
- Production and analysis of data
- Strong Report writing ability
- Ability to develop a technical knowledge of products and applications.
- Tenacious, resilient and persuasive
- Willing to travel
Benefits package for the Internal Sales Manager includes:
- 33 Days holiday per year (incl BH's)
- Bonus Scheme - Based on company performance
- Group Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To find out more about this fabulous role, please send your CV ASAP.