Interim Workforce Manager
Recruitment Agency Reference:
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Workforce professional, initially for an interim 3-6 month contract, working on behalf of an NHS organisation based in Leeds.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and process driven Workforce professional with excellent analytical skills to work across the organisation leading a comprehensive and reactive Workforce service.
The post holder must have good communication skills and the ability to liaise with and influence Senior Managers and establish effective relationships and networks to achieve results and ensure that advice and recommendations made are acted on. Advanced knowledge of dealing with complex employee relations issues to provide a range of people management solutions is also required.
Your duties will include:
- Leading an efficient and effective staffing function, viewing the workforce as a whole and ensuring that it meets the needs of its stakeholders, based within the organisation
- Establishing efficient and effective processes and procedures to support excellent service delivery and monitoring their delivery to maintain high standards
- Proactively monitoring workforce vacancies and working in partnership with colleagues, leading them in creative attraction and recruitment of staff and associated roles
- Ensuring effective and efficient processes are in place and implementing new ways of working, to ensure adequate temporary staffing is available, supporting a comprehensive service with the Recruitment and HR team
- Supporting teams with the approval process, liaising with all teams across the organisation and keeping track of approvals
- Leading on the implementation of Workforce related policies and procedures, providing Workforce advice and support relating all employment matters and managing the new people and structures group
- Developing an overview of the current workforce and helping and supporting with identifying new software solutions
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Chloe Parker-Johnstone or the HR Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.