Personal Assistant - £11,000+ DOE
Part-time 15 Hours per week, over 3 days
12 month fixed term initially
* Provided direct support the Estate Manager in processing and responding to internal and external property enquiries.
* Assisting with the interpretation of existing and historic plans and documents including reconciliation with measured survey.
* Where required to be able to undertake property inspections to ensure tenant / trustee compliance with lease / tenancy terms and / or trust obligations; and to identify any issues such as unauthorised use, encroachment or potential for possessory title claims.
* Ability to prepare plans for the Estate Manager and others, originating, modifying and adapting plans, interpreting requirements and annotating as appropriate.
* To produce accurate acquisition, sale, lease, tenancy and licence plans for legal transactions when required.
* To provide assistance to the Estate Manager in ensuring that general estate management functions i.e. rent reviews, lease renewals, debt recovery, new lettings and surveys are conducted in a timely and effective manner.
* To ensure the charity's property related records, databases etc. are maintained and up to date.
* Under the direction of the Estate Manager, liaise with and procure external services when required to achieve a quality and cost effective service for the charity.
* To contribute to the review and development of processes and procedures relating to the charity's estate management function, and implement any such processes and procedures.
* To research relevant sources of property information to improve / add to the charity's property records e.g. Land Registry searches.
* To be responsible for liaising with tenants / trustees regarding compliance matters, under the guidance of the Estate Manager.
* To undertake general administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning and filing.
* To attend and participate in staff meetings.
* To take responsibility for learning and professional development.
* Experience of working in estate management including drafting plans and undertaking property inspections
* Excellent communication skills
* Good IT skills, experience of using databases and Microsoft Packages
* Relevant property qualification or robust experience of working within a property based environment.
* Ability to prepare reports
* Driving license and access to own vehicle
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.