Administrator and Compliance Officer
Up to £19,000
Across Greater Manchester
To deliver effective administrative support and ensure contract compliance of paperwork and claims on the company contracts.
To maintain paperwork and electronic records in order to ensure a high level of contract compliance and specifically to:
- Audit electronic system against paper system.
- Audit paperwork to check for compliance.
- Ensure all files are in line with contract KPIs and processes.
- Update systems on a monthly basis.
- Maintain knowledge on contract changes to KPIs and inform providers.
- Check evidence for compliance with contractual requirements prior to submission to funding body.
- Support archiving of records.
- Work within strict data security protocols.
To provide general administrative support for the team:
- Undertake general office duties such as meeting and greeting customers, contractors and partners.
- Take telephone referrals and enquiries, ensuring attention to detail and ensure confidentiality and professionalism are kept at all times.
- Liaise and coordinate advisor electronic diaries and book appointments for customers and issue appointment times and dates immediately on receipt of referrals.
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure compliance with procedures and to ensure that caseloads are managed effectively.
- To ensure upkeep of the office appearance, ordering stationary, opening mail, answering the telephone, taking and passing on messages.
- Liaise with internal and external partners as appropriate, via phone, e-mail or fax
- Work to daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines.
- To communicate information in both a professional and informal manner to the general public.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office by efficient and effective time management of one's own work.
- Raising payments and purchase orders using internal financial systems.
- Working on and communicating with internal finance department systems and processes
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must have a methodical approach and an 'eye for detail', organisation skills and excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work to challenging targets and key performance indicators
- Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel and working occasional unsociable hours
- Well developed IT skills, including and understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheet, diary management and email.
- The ability to work under pressure in a highly performance driven environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers'
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to undertake training as required
- Experience working in an environment where we have customers with multiple barriers (offenders, disabled people etc) to progression and employment can be an advantage
- A willingness and desire to work in an office environment
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of administrative systems
- A warm, approachable style to delivery is required in order to build relationships and rapport.
For further details, please ring Andrew on or email your CV to .uk . Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.