We are looking for a full time Recruitment Resourcer with exciting opportunities to progress your career or are simply looking for a new challenge in Recruitment at our Manchester Branch, M2 3WQ.
We are looking for people with a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic and lots of motivation and enthusiasm! This role involves working within a team that recruits staff for Amazon!
Pay rate as a Recruitment Resourcer:
You will be working Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week
Key responsibilities as a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Effectively plan registration session scheduling to ensure service delivery for onsite recruitment and also in the Manchester branch
- Work closely with the site managers in the Area to maintain visibility of all hiring requirements
- Ensure that all new starters are onboarded in line with Company standards
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the local labour market including competitor information to be able to drive intelligent candidate attraction
- Effectively plan recruitment and manage the labour pool to ensure candidate flow is understood and fill rates are achieved at all times
- Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation.
- Ensure the engagement of our workforce by fostering a culture of fairness, transparency and consistency and promote the best possible candidate experience at all times
- Embed and promote a customer centric orientation and ethos within the team to ensure that our client and all colleagues are provided with an exceptional experience of the Company.
- Ensure that appropriate and accurate data is recorded to allow KPI and MI reporting in line with agreed formats and timescales
All applications should be made by providing your CV and covering letter
Closing date Friday 24th May 2019
Apply now and become a Recruitment Resourcer!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.