Teacher KS3 required for KS3 provision based in Salford!
Can you inspire challenging students with additional needs to achieve their full potential? Can you demonstrate strong behaviour management and communication skills?
Randstad is currently recruiting for a purpose built specialist school in Salford that requires a qualified Teacher. The service strives to create a positive and safe environment for students with additional emotional and behavioural needs, fostering a creative approach to learning.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Delivering a safe learning environment for KS3&4 students
* Navigating and de-escalating challenging behaviour
* Helping students to engage with the set curriculum, both Educational and Vocational
* Encouraging students to achieve their full potential
* Providing stability in a learning environment to nurture vulnerable students.
* QTS/NQT Qualification
* Special educational needs experience or an Equivalent Sports Coaching qualification
* A commitment to engaging challenging students, helping them to achieve their full potential
* A patient and caring nature
* Proven experience in child support
* Free Parking
* Nearby transport links
* Internal and external training opportunities
If you feel you could work with this provision to deliver a positive learning experience, please apply to or call Rebekka Mitton on (phone number removed).
All applicants will be considered until 15:00 April 26th 2019: full and part-time candidates will be considered