Care Co-ordinator, Holloway
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business - London Care
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rota's to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your Care Assistants to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK's most exciting business's within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
As a Care Co-ordinator your role will include the following duties:
- Line Manage Care Workers and other designated Juniors.
- Organise and coordinate Care Services.
- Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned taking into account travel time.
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels.
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker.
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care.
- Take part in the On Call out of hours' service as required.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
London Care is an equal opportunities employer.