Teaching Assistant required for KS3&4 provision based in Salford!
Are you interested in working in a purpose built specialist school enabling students with additional needs to achieve? Do you have strong behaviour management and communication skills?
Randstad is currently recruiting for a specialist provision in Salford that requires a qualified Teaching Assistant. The service strives to create a positive and safe environment for students with additional emotional and behavioural needs, fostering a creative approach to learning.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Delivering a safe learning environment for KS3&4 students
* Navigating and de-escalating challenging behaviour
* Helping students to engage with the set curriculum, both Educational and Vocational
* Encouraging students to achieve their full potential
* Providing stability in a learning environment to nurture vulnerable students.
* A TA Qualification
* Special educational needs experience or an Equivalent Sports Coaching qualification
* A commitment to engaging challenging students, helping them to achieve their full potential
* A patient and caring nature
* Proven experience in child support
* Free Parking
* Nearby transport links
* Internal and external training opportunities
If you feel you could work with this provision to deliver a positive learning experience, please apply to or call Rebekka Mitton on (phone number removed).
All applicants will be considered until 15:00 April 26th 2019: full and part-time candidates will be considered