We're looking for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join the Sales team at our York Head Office. If you have previous experience of working in a sales administration role, this could be the job for you.
As a Sales Support Co-ordinator you will respond to Sales enquiries from existing and potential customers, providing a high level of service to ensure the Sales Division order potential is maximised.
Is this role for me?
The successful candidate will have a good level of commercial acumen, and excellent administrative skills, including competent use of PC.
The following skills and qualifications are essential for this position:
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Previous experience in a Sales or Telesales environment.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- 5 GCSE's Grades A-C, including Maths and English (or equivalent).
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of using databases, e.g. Sales and Marketing database.
- Experience of client facing roles/telesales
- Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent).
- Salary £20,000 - £21,000 (plus commission)
- 25 days holiday
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycle vouchers
What are the key duties?
Responsibilities include however not limited to:
- Qualify and process enquiries from potential clients received by the Sales Division and generate quotation documents.
- Carry out telesales enquiry follow-up in liaison with Area Managers and negotiate sales orders within the limits laid down by management and established Company procedures.
- Develop and maintain good relations by telephone and in writing with potential clients.
- Outgoing telephone calls to follow up marketing campaigns or for business development
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the field sales force and to support them in maximising their order potential.
- Liaise with other departments in the business to ensure all requests for information from potential clients are answered effectively, in a way that maximises the prospects of an order.
- Acting with initiative, adopting a proactive approach to ensure accurate and timely responsiveness to close-out sales opportunities or support Area Sales Managers in work-winning activity.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.