*** Logistics Planner - £18.18ph PAYE - Preston - 9 Months***
A vacancy exists for a Logistics Planner within the Major Units and Electrics logistics team.
The role will be responsible for supporting specific areas of the 4 shed or Electrics build line.
This will entail management and development of the total supply chain in liaison with Supply chain representatives to maintain availability of build materials and sundries.
· To support the Major Units & Electrics Business Logistics team with respect to;
· Maintaining the Order Book
· Calling off and Distributing Kits to the build line
· Monitoring all consumables used in the manufacturing business
· Monitoring DLF stations for shortages that could impact the build process
· Shortage Management with Suppliers to minimise disruption to manufacturing team
· Ordering and managing Spec' Equipment used in the build line
· Managing tooling requirements in the business
Please submit your CV now to be considered for this position as there is a deadline on the role. Jordan Hyde is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on if you have you any queries. Ref: 823005
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.