A Customer Quality Engineer Job opportunity has just become available, within a leading manufacturing business. Located in the Birmingham area, this company is working through a period of growth and is offering a competitive starting salary for the right engineering professional.
Customer Quality Engineer responsibilities include -
- Provide technical direction on Quality engineering to the Production team.
- Review and implement process sheets and control plans.
- Help to problem solve manufacturing quality issues and implement the correct changes.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, production and the rest of the quality team.
- Help manage any customer and supply quality issues.
- Apply product and process audits to in hands - identify, document & report issues within the production processes on site.
- Manage the calibration of equipment on site.
- Work on PPAP and APQP submissions.
- Raise 8D's and use RCA for any non-conformances.
- Provide ongoing support to TS/IATF16949 Quality Management System.
- Identify training requirements and mentoring staff as required.
- Assistance with the reporting and monitoring of programmes.
Customer Quality Engineer desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience within a similar position.
- Experience working within the automotive sector.
- Knowledge of the TS/IATF 16949, ISO9001 & ISO14001 QMS's.
- Knowledge of Quality tools such as PPAP & APQP, PFMEA and Process Flows.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to communicate well with all teams and key customers.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
Customer Quality Engineer position benefits -
- Competitive starting salary package (negotiable).
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Health care.
- Working for a leading and ever growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately or email an updated CV to
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.