Do you have your NVQ 4 or NVQ 5 in Management?
Do you drive and have your own transport allowing easy access to complete assessments and attending meetings?
Have you worked as a Home Manager, Care Manager or Registered Manager for an independent home but have not been appreciated?
Are you a personable hands up manager who cares about the residents and families?
If you have answered YES to all the above DMD Recruitment would like to hear from you.
We are currently working with an exceptional service that prides itself on offering the best care and looking after its staff.
Duties include: (not an exhaustive list)
- Managing all aspects of CQC and running or acting as relief manager
- Managing staff and recruitment and training processes
- Involved in all aspects of carrying out assessments, audits, medicine management to liaising with professional organisations.
- Experience/knowledge of using Caredocs
This role will suit a Manager that offers more of a person-centred approach, leads by example and truly believes in offering exceptional care and maintaining high standards.
This is a full-time permanent role requiring working bank holidays and will require you to step in for on call and leading shifts to maintain a full rota.
In return for your passion you will receive:
- A competitive Salary up to £30,000.
- Full time permanent flexible hours around 36-37 hours a week
- Work for a leading company that cares
- Long term and ongoing support
- Permanent position
- Competitive holidays
- Established service
To express your interest and enthusiasm in this role apply now with your latest CV, alternatively if you do not have a CV but want to discuss the role and your experience get in touch on OO.