My client is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure consultancy Project Manager to join their established team based in the North of England. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where you will be based in Manchester , working with clients in the Highways, Rail, Utilities and Environmental sectors.
Your role will be to lead the safe delivery of projects to achieve cost, time and quality objectives within corporate guidelines and to develop appropriate delivery and supply strategies and plans for specific projects.
You will manage key aspects of the project plan comprising designated work packages or projects, including the identification of gaps, conducting reviews and putting actions in place to ensure the programmes deliver on cost, to time and to the required standard. You will undertake aspects of project delivery as identified in project plans and as allocated by the Project Director.
Your responsibilities will be focused on coordinating people and actions, creating reports and attending update meetings. You will also develop relationships with clients and your team which will allow you to identify risks and opportunities through your networks.
You will be responsible for tracking and administration in the form of action plans, reports, emails, Microsoft Projects and other business critical tasks.
Your experience will include:
• Relevant successful experience in project management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detailed knowledge of Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
• General knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations
• Team leader capable of motivating the team
• Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
• Accident Investigation experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join an already established team - Please get in touch for full job specification.