HR Advisor required on a permanent basis for permanent role in Stockton.
Our client, based in Stockton on Tees, are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. Working with a busy and highly driven team, this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
Duties within the role will include:
* Recruitment of new employees, drafting adverts, liaising with employment services & recruitment agencies as necessary, carry out interviews & aptitude tests as appropriate
* Issue contracts of employment/offer letters and other employment related documentation
* Carry out induction training for new employees
* Carry out right to work checks and other security vetting as required
* Carry out company procedural matters relating to grievance, discipline, flexible working requests, absence management etc. including investigation, attending hearings and drafting outcome letters etc
* Advise and coach line managers on employment law matters, company policy and procedural requirements
* Provide general advice/guidance to employees
* Design, develop and deliver internal training as required
* Liaise with external bodies
* Write/prepare HR monthly reports
* Maintain employee records in HR database and time and attendance system
* Liaise with internal departments at all levels including senior managers & directors
* Manage company Occupational Health Programme of screening and medical reviews
* Maintain outside workers/site workers records
* Administer company pay and benefits
* Advise and facilitate talent management/succession planning reviews and performance management discussions
* Lead and participate in ad hoc HR projects
For those who are suitably qualified and interested, please contact me directly.