Are you an experienced Workshop Controller / Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a good understanding of Hydraulics systems?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further as I have a fantastic opportunity for a Workshop Controller / Manager within a fast growing company. This position as a Workshop Controller / Manager will be supporting, guiding and managing the team activities within the workshop. This is a true hand's on position and giving expert advise to the team on how jobs progress.
This job as a Workshop Controller is to join an excellent organisation that take pride in the service they offer the customers and values each and every employee. You will join a small but growing team of engineers
You will be required to have the following experience and skills:
• Manage the workshop activities and give direction to the team
• Give your advise on what is required
• Problem solving with internal and external team
• Customer interaction with any breakdowns / issues with the vehicles / equipment
• Organise field based engineers to attend breakdowns
• Previously worked as a Technician within a workshop / similar environment and have a strong mechanical background working on hydraulics systems would be beneficial.
Ideally, apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds, NVQ's or equivalent. Strong all-round Mechanical experience especially hydraulics systems. Excellent salary on offer that is negotiable depending on experience.
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob Allen at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call (phone number removed) for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy