Tradewind are currently working in partnership with an Alternative Provision in Preston to recruit a Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant to join them in January 2019. This position is expected to continue until July 2019 and has the potential to extend further.
This Secondary Alternative Provision are keen to meet with a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience with SEN and challenging behaviour. You shall be required to provide support to a KS4 pupil with behavioural difficulties within a Secondary Alternative Provision. You shall be working full time supporting a KS4 pupil on a 121-basis ensuring that the pupil is prepared for their GCSE's. You shall be required to deliver planned worked set by the teacher on an intervention basis. This provision would be keen to see applications from Teaching Assistants with a coaching/sports background as there may be the opportunity for future responsibilities.
The Secondary Alternative Provision aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. The Secondary Alternative Provision ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their pupils as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
The school is based in Preston and extremely close to motorway links. Alternatively, if you are travelling by public transport, there is a bus stop in walking distance.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role Teaching Assistant it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and have a recognised Qualification. If this is the ideal role for you, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer