T2M Resourcing are working on behalf highly successful and progressive support services provider who have an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner. You will be joining the business at an exciting time of growth and change and play a key role in supporting the operational leadership team to better understand contract performance through the provision of quality financial information and analysis, working capital management and more insightful P&L reviews.
Salary circa £50,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits Package
As Finance Business Partner key responsibilities will include?
- Preparation and presentation of high quality and timely management accounts and analysis of division performance (c£50m turnover), hi-lighting key results, trends and areas requiring action
- To develop Key Performance Indicators that will be utilised across all contracts to provide a consistent and transparent overview to assist with continuous performance improvement
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the division
- Debt and cash management including working closely with central finance to ensure that the business maximises working capital efficiency and mitigates against risk through effective revenue recognition and debtor management processes
- To ensure understanding and compliance of VAT and Tax reporting obligations for the division
- To support contract review and tender processes to ensure sound and competitive bids are submitted, obligations (from all parties) met and profitability targets achieved
- Work closely with central finance / transaction processing teams to ensure robust accounting processes are achieved and accounts delivered on a 'right first time' basis
What are we looking for?
- To be successful as Finance Business Partner you will be highly commercial with the ability to both support and influence the operational leadership team in achieving group objectives and targets.
- Possess exceptional communication and relationship management skills, you will have sound technical accounting capability along with a passion to 'get out in the business' and make a positive difference.
- Candidates must be a qualified ACMA / ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) accountant with a proven track record of career success to date.
- You will be able to articulate your key skills and achievements in undertaking a similar role within a business that delivers goods or services with a contract led environment e.g. 3rd party logistics, construction, facilities management etc.
- With strong analytical capability and technical accounting skills, you will thrive in an environment where you can achieve significant performance improvement by developing better processes, improving management information and educating non-finance leaders in improved profit delivery through better understanding of financial data.
- Financial, commercial and stakeholder management skills within a positive ' can do' attitude
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel throughout the UK including occasional overnight stays.
So, what's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, £45,000 to £50,000, plus Car/Car Allowance and Benefits Package.
- The genuine opportunity to further develop your career
To apply please forward your CV including details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.