FINTEC recruit is seeking a CAD Technician for our client based in Leeds. This is a permanent role with salary £40,000 plus benefits. Experience of Revit and Autocad is essential.
* To undertake full design package for a wide variety of off-site volumetric projects.
* To manage the detailed deign process liaising with internal and external stakeholders,
* Production of detailed design drawings and information using Revit and AutoCad
* Able to provide technical expertise
Skills and Experience required for the AutoCad Technician role:
* Proven track record in technical design and detailing of large commercial construction projects
* Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to communicate clearly with other construction professionals and end users
* Knowledge of materials/construction methods
* Knowledge of Building Regulations & British Standards and how to apply them.
* Experience and expertise in Offsite or Modern Methods of Construction
* Relevant Construction based HNC/Degree an advantage
Full details of the CAD Technician is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV