Taylor James are the exclusive recruitment partner with one of the very best financial planning firms.
Full job specification available upon request
We will be managing the entire recruitment campaign on behalf of our highly reputable client across several key vacancies.
Due to their impressive period of growth, now proves an exciting time to form part of their vision for the future.
As an experienced Administrator, duties & responsibilities will include:
- Handle new business, processing and submitting of a wide range of pensions, life assurance and investment business
- Preparation of annual reviews for Adviser's Client meetings
- Client portfolio valuations
- Prepare letters of authority
- Actioning renewals and putting policies on risk
- Obtain illustrations and product literature such as KFD's and application forms
- Complete administration post Adviser Client reviews
- Act as a referral point for Client and Scheme Member queries
- Administer Corporate Scheme actions such as scheme leavers, renewals etc.
- Liaise with Advisers, Product Providers and Clients in a polite and professional way
- Dealing with changes to policies, fund and client personal details liaising with Investment Managers, Product Providers and Platforms to ensure that all matters are resolved
- Financial Services administration experience (essential)
- Experience in areas such as Pensions, Investments, Protection and Corporate Schemes
- Experience of Intelligent Office (desirable)
- Be familiar with Product Provider websites and on-line systems
What's on offer:
- Starting basic salary of £17,000 - £24,000
- Discretionary bonuses
- 25 days holiday
- Outstanding career progression
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0 or Paul Taylor on 0.
Alternatively connect with us on LinkedIn or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.