To provide security services at various sites across a defined geographical area as required. To project a security presence including
operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services. Protecting the customer's employees, property
and other assets in line with the relevant Assignment Instructions and site-specific customer requirements. Delivering the highest
levels of customer service which consistently demonstrate Securitas' core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
Mobile Reponse Driver working 4 on 4 off nights.
19:00hrs to 07:00hrs
- Provides a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm response for commercial or private clients, escort duties and any other work as required throughout the shift.
- Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel.
- Inspects buildings, grounds and security devices. Monitors and sets security devices.
- Provides locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
- Ensures GRS is up to date and planned work is completed on time.
- Completes Run sheets on a daily basis.
- Compiles incident and alarm activation reports as required to a legible and accurate standard.
- Ensures security of any company vehicle used and maintains it to the required standard to reflect a professional company image at all times.
- Ensures any company information is kept secure and confidential.
- Attends training courses when required.
- Carries out other tasks/duties that may be required to continue the efficient running of the business.
- Wears the uniform supplied in a way that projects professionalism.
- Fully complies with SOP013.
- Drives fleet vehicles in a professional and legal manner ensuring compliance with Road Traffic Regulations.
- Ensures that all incidents are reported in line with company policy and procedure and understands the escalation procedure and when to use it.
- Valid SIA licence.
- A full UK driving licence (manual).
- A 5 year checkable work history (for screening to BS 5758) Securitas Security Services (UK) Ltd March 2016
- Right to work in the UK.
- Smart and presentable.
- Able to work shift patterns - days/nights/week-ends.
- Able to work alone.
- A good working knowledge of, and ability to use, MS Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to remain calm under pressure or emergency situations.
Securitas is the leading global security services provider employing more than 345,000 people scanning 58 markets, throughout North America, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In the UK, Securitas employs over 10,000 people, providing Protective Services to a wide range of clients from small local businesses, to national and global corporations, and even international airports. Its operational centre in Milton Keynes provides support to the largest mobile fleet in the UK. It also houses the industry first Training and Development Academy with accreditation from City & Guilds. Securitas' focus is on security and its ability to offer real value through its six Protective Services, including Fire and Safety. Unique within the industry, its focused service offering is a key differentiator in all the markets in which it operates. With its global footprint, Securitas is at the forefront of innovation, moving the industry towards predictive security by harnessing 'big data' to provide intelligent, pro-active solutions