This is your opportunity to join a project being hailed as a "World's first" in its respective industry. It is also a chance to be involved near the start of a project which is set to be truly transformational in the sector. The company is already one of the most recognisable brands in the North and one which millions of customers each year engage with. This company has laid out some serious investment over the next 10 years, both in the physical property, it manages but also its investment in technology, resources and most importantly its people. People are without a doubt the most important part of this exciting project and their staff are challenged and rewarded in equal measures. If you want the chance to work with some incredibly gifted digital minds in an office environment to rival anything in Silicon Valley, then get in touch today if you're seeking a challenging and exciting new role in SEO.
As the SEO Executive you will:
As an SEO Executive, you will be supporting the SEO Managers in delivering high-quality search traffic to the companies' websites. Working across multiple product areas which span Retail, E-commerce & travel, you will be driving best practice SEO and continuously looking for new opportunities to improve both traffic and commercial performance.
Typical duties include:
- Conduct keyword research and devise a keyword strategy, analysing the ranking potential of different keywords.
- Write title tags and meta descriptions based on the keyword strategy, monitoring performance and making tweaks where necessary.
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis, highlighting key areas of growth, opportunities and obstacles faced in a cohesive manner.
- Attend daily stand-ups, helping create more awareness of SEO and the potential implications of not following SEO best practice.
- Conduct thorough competitor research, highlighting missed opportunities and providing an action plan to outperform competitors.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call David Walsh for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.