This highly reputable Belfast based Accountancy Practice are looking for a Nearly Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to take full ownership of role. The company ethos has always focused on providing a mixture of professional and personable service to a diverse range of clients. They are looking to secure a either a qualified or nearly qualified accounting professional who will thrive in this environment.
Suitable candidates will be motivataed and looking to progress their career with a successful and growing organisation. This role is suitable for anyone who is searching for professional development.
• Preparation/review of financial statements for a wide range of clients;
• Preparing accounts and tax returns for clients as well as advise on related business matters;
• Taxation computation preparation for all types of entities;
• Client financial and management accounting;
• Working as a client liaison and taking responsibility for queries and accounting support;
• Mentoring and guiding junior staff; and
• Ad hoc duties as requested by the practice management team
• Applicants must hold either a professional accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACA/CIA/ICAS) or be in the process of qualifying within the next 6 months;
• Experience of working with an Accountancy Practice is absolutely essential;
• Previous experience working with Sage Accounting Software; and
• Proficiency in using Excel.
• Suitable applicants will have experience working in a SME.
Want to learn more? Please get in touch with
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business