We are working with an extremely well-established business who were formed in 1888. They turned over £230mill last year and continue to be recognised as leading the way in providing a complete office solution for their customers. They sell anything from office supplies to office furniture, print management to data archiving, and work wear to legal advice.
The Support Managers role with be to assist the National Development Director in a Support role to help to achieve Sales and GP target to generate New Business for the company.
The Support Manager will provide research around the full new business development life cycle including lead generation and prospecting, insights into prospects as far as the business itself, key contacts and the industry in which they operate - their challenges and objectives. This intelligence and research will assist the National Development Director to increase numbers of appointments and in turn conversion rates. On occasion the Support Manager may accompany the National Development Director to prospect meetings.
- Comfortable and Confident to sell over the phone
- Good work ethic
- To be able to construct research tasks and present them via reports or Power Point
- Pro active with a 'can do' attitude
- Use of Linkedin and social media marketing to build network of contacts relevant to campaign activity
- Good Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
£25,000 Basic Salary / Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm / Much more....