Consultant Pediatric Cardiovascular ICU required for a top Hospital Group in Saudi Arabia.
Our Client is one of the largest Healthcare organisations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia providing modern medical care. Under their umbrella are four Hospitals and 70 primary health centres around Saudi Arabia.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSULTANT POSITIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA
US Board/ FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Aus/ Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/
CIS French Board / Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship with Min. 3-4 years' experience post Board/ Fellowship
Consultants coming from the UK should have CCT or CCST completed. GMC is not sufficient.
- Return flights to and from Home Country for employee and their dependents
- Housing provided for Consultant and their dependents
- Schooling allowance for up to 3 children
- Free Medical Healthcare provided to the Consultant and their spouses and children
- Emergency dental care provided
- Free Transport to and from work
- Free utilities
- Uniform provided
- Bonus at end of term provided
- Families will live in a secure gated compound with facilities such as swimming pools, gyms, cafes, tennis courts and shops all being on site.
- Shopping trip and sightseeing trips will all be provided from the compounds
- Large ex-pat community living on compound so a great change to experience different cultures and meet other people
- Professional development provided for employees and a stimulating work environment that inspires the employee to achieve for excellence.
- Tax Free Salary which gives you the perfect opportunity to save