BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.BMI Healthcare's Priory Hospital in Birmingham has a vacancy for a Senior 1 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.Due to maternity leave this has provided an exciting opportunity to join our experienced, supportive team of clinicians, to provide excellent patient care; where 100% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family. Day and / or evening clinics are available. Free parking available.For further information on the role please contact David Hurley on This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.Applicants should meet the following criteria:
Duties of this role include:
- HCPC registered and Member of CSP
- Experienced Outpatient Musculoskeletal clinician.
- Post-operative Orthopaedic Rehabilitation experience
- Previous Private Healthcare experience desirable
- Postgraduate MSc level training desirable
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.Interested?
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.