Eden Brown have partnered with a privately owned house builder operating in the Midlands, North West, North Wales regions. Producing a high quality home utilising years and years of experience from within their vastly knowledgeable team. Inspired by not only on aesthetically pleasing design but also in creating sustainable communities. This has led to an enviable reputation within the industry.
Due to sustained growth and a clear strategic growth plan in place they are seeking a Technical coordinator to be based in their Midlands office. They are seeking someone from an Engineering background either design or site based with a Degree in a relevant field preferable.
As an experienced Technical Coordinator your will:
- Have a Degree in a relevant field such a Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Good knowledge of building regulation and drawing package, calculations for residential developments.
- Have 2-3 years residential development experience with an Engineering Consultancy or House builder.
- Be expected to manage 3-4 sites from inception through to completion whilst managing and monitoring site progress. You will be liaising with in-house architects, engineering consultants and sub-contractors to coordinate technical information throughout the project team.
- The role will also involve liaising with utility providers to procure utility package, overseeing the NHBC / Building Regulations applications to approval and providing information for discharge of conditions.
- You will work closely and report directly to the Technical Manager and will provide good support to the Technical Department.
This opportunity would suit a highly organised professional with strong attention to detail to ensure all details are gathered, coordinated, distributed and delivered by the project deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
Our client realises it is a very competitive market at present and as a result are willing to offer a very generous base salary and package for the right individual.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy