Job Title: Lead Detailer
Hours: Full time
We are recruiting for a Lead Detailer for a very busy Engineering business on the outskirts of Scarborough.
This is a permanent position to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking and conscientious who has a positive attitude. You need to be a team player and be quality focused.
* Liaising with team Engineer and Project Technician to produce final fabrication drawings and associated data.
* Report to D.O Manager to highlight progress and resolve outstanding information against agreed freeze dates to achieve programme.
* Coordinate a team of detailers and D.O process and issue staff to produce fabrication and site packages required programme.
* Liaise with Project Technician with respect to steel status and release for detailing.
* Assist contracts and QS department with potential impact of client changes or variations.
* Attend internal progress meetings as required.
* To carry all reasonable requests from the Drawings Office manager or Technical Manager.
* Experienced steel draughtsman/detailer with good understanding of structural steel and cold rolled purlin and rail systems
* Experience of Tekla Structures.
* Ability to work as part of a team to achieve common goals.
* IT Literate.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health
* Excellent pension contribution
* Highly competitive salary
* Huge potential for progression and promotion.
* Excellent work life balance.
* Bonus scheme.
* On site free car park.
* Full support and any additional training required.
You will be working in an excellent working environment with lots of perks and career opportunities.
We look forward to your application!!
For more information please call Gi Group on (phone number removed).