Advanced are one of the UK's largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users' lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems and infrastructure, our team is focused on making the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry's success stories. We're growing fast and building an exciting future.
Sales Enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We support a range of Sales professionals, both in the field and within an Inside Sales environment, selling technical and sometimes complex solutions to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. Sales Enablement collates the best practices from across the organisation, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. Reporting to the Sales Enablement Director, the role of the Sales Operations Manager is to ensure that our systems, processes and strategy are fully aligned with Advanced's values and goals.
The Sales Operations Manager will hold a key individual contributor role in driving revenue by supporting our Sales organisation's success. With responsibility for all Sales Operations teams and activities, you will partner with the rest of the Sales Enablement team, ensuring the overall effectiveness of the function.
- Management and development of the team responsible for Salesforce.com and our other business applications.
- Driving productivity by simplification of processes and implementation of automation tools.
- Management of metrics/analytical programs to help sales leadership make data-backed business decisions.
- Development and maintenance of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Overseeing Sales Incentive planning and governance.
- Ownership of and driving adherence to the sales process.You will recognise, develop and implement process improvements across the Sales organisation.
- Partner with Sales leadership to create and maintain sales forecasting quality & integrity.
- Supporting Sales Leadership with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection.
- Creation and maintenance of Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
Advanced is a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
Suitable candidates for this role will have some of the following experience, knowledge and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a role supporting best practice across a Sales organisation
- Good knowledge of Sales Compensation practices.
- A level of proficiency with salesforce.com.
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client-Oriented Focus - Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Data insights and actions are a critical element to the role. Being comfortable in the detail along with the ability to identify value drivers is a key attribute.
- The role requires considerable cross-functional collaboration and orchestration. This behaviour will help drive a best in class customer experience and contribute directly to the success of the business.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team. We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
With a £254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club - our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme