Provide efficient and effective administrative support for the Primary Care Wellbeing service (PCWB), including maintaining accurate databases, typing of letters and reports, taking minutes and attending meetings, maintaining a filing system, ordering office supplies and dealing with telephone enquiries. To collect, collate analyse and produce statistical information in a range of formats as required by the service and Trust. Work closely with General Practice
- To undertake and co-ordinate the administrative support systems which enable the PCWB service to function
- To provide dedicated administrative support to the PCWB Clinical Lead
- To develop and maintain data collection systems and prepare reports for the team as required.
- To collect, collate, analyse and produce statistical information in a range of formats as required by the service and Trust.
- Processing of client confidential data
- To ensure provision of a reception service, taking into account screening and security, and ensure that callers to the service, both over the telephone and in person are dealt with promptly and courteously
- To communicate effectively with service users, colleagues and outside agencies eg, General Practice, General hospital professionals and other substance use service, sharing and receiving confidential and sensitive information competently on a daily basis.
- To arrange meetings, take notes, prepare agendas and compose minutes.
- Effectively run electronic client filing systems for the team. Correctly file, in the appropriate client case notes, all copies of letters and correspondence from other involved agencies.
- To use e-mail to distribute letters/reports and disseminate/receive information
- Ordering stock and non-stock items, identifying resources required to maintain an effective service and be able to efficiently control stocks
- Make occasional small deliveries and visits to other services
- To keep up to date with service and Trust information, events and developments by attending meetings and reading relevant communications and to communicate and discuss these with colleagues as appropriate.
- To work flexibly as part of the Primary Care Wellbeing service
- To actively participate in the Trusts appraisal process
- To deal with complaints as per Trust policy
- To undertake such other duties commensurate with your grade and/or hours of work.
- To identify and participate in opportunities for developing efficient ways of working
This is a 30 hours a week role (Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm). The duration of the role is 12 months initially and maybe extended.
DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO RESPOND TO SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES, IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION THEN ON THIS OCCASION YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL. A FULL COPY OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL PROVIDED TO ALL SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS.
Taskmaster Resources is acting as a recruitment business for this role.