£18,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £30-35K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Are you finished with University? Are you bored of having no money? Are you ready to kick-start your career? If you have an outgoing personality, are money motivated and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas are interested in speaking with you!
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for either of our Northern office (Manchester)! All we ask for in return are hard-working, stand-out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
We are shortlisting for our Manchester workshop right now - this will be a workshop for candidates interested in working in either office. The workshop day will immerse you into the role, into Gravitas's culture, and could result in a job offer at the end of the day! Don't waste another second thinking 'whatif' - apply now.
What does a recruitment consultant do?
You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice', consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Why pick Gravitas...
· We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
· Industry leading learning and development programme
· Attractive base salary - £18K // First year OTE £35K+
· Top earners taking home over £150K per year- from less than 3 years in the business
· Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
• Work Ethic
• Excellent communication skills
If you've got the attitude and drive to work hard, climb that career ladder to director, and earn some serious money along the way, we'll teach you the skill - what's holding you back?