An innovative tech based company in Birmingham City Centre are currently seeking a graduate calibre Operation Support Analyst. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or someone seeking an exciting career change. Day to day the successful person will be at the forefront of all client contact and provide the best service possible and enhance the client's experience.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Providing first point of contact for their clients and providing second line support for compliance and any financial calculations.
- Delivering a high level support to both internal and external customers and continuously looking for ways to improve processes.
- Investigating and problems and constantly seeking a resolution.
- Managing a large portfolio of databases using Excel and their in house software.
- Complete initial draft service review documents
- Monitoring update and success of einvoicing.
- Monitoring sourcing activities and checking physical documentation
Key skills & Ideal Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) educated
- An analytical mindest and desire to progress and learn
- Solid administrative experience
- Comfortable speaking to clients and supplier over the phone, confidently and effectively.
- Works well in a team
- Problem solving, forward thinking approach.
If this exciting analytical role is of interest, then apply now or call Bard ASAP on 0 to find out more information about Katie Bard's registration process. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.