International Branch Merchandiser £32-40,000 plus bonus, pension, private healthcare and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Branch Merchandiser to join the Head Office team of a leading and very successful international retail business. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your commerciality and eye for numbers to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
About my client…
- A leading high-street retail brand with a phenomenal sales performance.
- They are forward thinking, dynamic and fast-paced with a great product offering and a huge passion for product.
- A very well-known and established brand who continue to expand both in the UK as well as overseas.
- Fantastic at promoting from within and are a place where you can really develop a successful career.
- With the International Team, you will review previous season and capture lessons learned
- Create the strategy for each Country and present to management
- Review department Quarterly plans at Category level with the departmental teams to ensure they reflect the best possible mix of product to deliver the KPI's
- Review range plan at Store level in conjunction with the department Team quarterly
- Plan DC Outbound despatch by Country/Product Type to manage warehouse requirements
- Manage new store opening portfolio to ensure that all stores open on time with a stock package which is relevant and sufficient to drive maximum sales and densities
- Review weekly trading performance and achieved KPI's, identifying Issues and the course of action in preparation for the weekly trading meetings
- Propose and agree actions to recover risk and maximise opportunities at country/department/store/category and brand level.
- Review monthly BU Forecasts by department and highlight proposed actions to team merchandisers and management
- Forecast DC Outbound despatch numbers based on current performance and new store date changes
- Carry out monthly reviews of all new/refit stores with analysis to support and propose action plans to improve performance
- Monitor performance of stores pre/post actions taken from team to illustrate LFL gains
- Produce and maintain event calendars by country with performance analysis
- Lead International visits, reviewing the store at a top line level and manage actions across departments and functions
- Have an awareness of competitor strategies and the impact on the division performance
- Give weekly Intensive Care store actions to team and follow up
- Highlight top line option issues with awareness of key trading periods and propose actions
- Develop strong working relationship with retail and work with the Core Merchandising team and Buyers to deliver the plan
You will have experience of working in a Branch Merchandising role within the retail industry. The ideal candidate will be extremely numerate with a keen eye for detail, have strong communication skills and be someone with a passion for product.
- £32-40,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance 2x salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Opportunities to develop and progress within the business
International Branch Merchandiser / Branch Merchandising / Assistant Branch Merchandiser / Manchester / North West / North-West / Lancashire / Bolton / Bury / Oldham / Ashton / Preston / Stockport / Blackburn / Rochdale / Huddersfield / Burnley